Integrative Healthcare Symposium announces call for speakers
The Integrative Healthcare Symposium (IHS) is accepting proposals to present at the 2023 Integrative Healthcare Symposium, which will be held February 23 to 25 at the Hilton Midtown in New York..
All practitioners who take a holistic approach to their patient care are encouraged to submit a proposal. This includes those who practice naturopathic medicine, chiropractic medicine, nursing, acupuncture, and other forms of mind body healing.
Each year the Integrative Healthcare Symposium staff revisit the specifics for this request for proposals based on prior experience and in conjunction with the rapidly changing world of healthcare. The following factors guided the development of this call:
- Your sessions must pass rigorous CE guidelines;
- Your session should enhance human and environmental health and wellbeing by advancing awareness and understanding of integrative healthcare principles;
- Your Session must increase the realization of the importance of the patient and family as key partners in care;
- The goal of the conference is to build networks that provide opportunities for collaboration among many health-related disciplines;
- You will be able to share your perspectives and knowledge with like-minded individuals from diverse backgrounds.
The Integrative Healthcare Symposium is looking for new topics and preference will be given to scientific advancements and ways of thinking. The IHS team has special interest in advanced courses on microbiome and autoimmune disease as well as advanced courses geared towards naturopathic doctors. Submissions will be accepted until June 17.
Click here for more information of special topics desired, presentation formats, and guidelines, and to submit your application.