IntegrativePractitioner.com is the only interdisciplinary community for integrative practitioners across a wide spectrum of professions and organizations. Our goal is to support the wide spectrum of integrative healthcare professionals in becoming more successful in their practices to effect positive improvements in the current standards of healthcare, policy, and to strengthen the common ground among all constituents. To support these efforts, the site will be the destination for networking, thought leadership, and sharing of ideas and experiences.
To foster collaboration and
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Mission Statement
As a leader in the global exposition, conference, and digital media industries, Diversified Communications (owner and operator of Integrative Practitioner), recognizes its responsibility to drive discussions and actively advance the principles of racial equality, social justice, and inclusion. We believe that our communities are richer, stronger, and more dynamic when they are diverse, equitable, and welcoming.
Diversified Communications’ mission:
- Acknowledge that change begins from within.We will educate ourselves to champion diversity, equity, and inclusion. We will be staunchly anti-racist, pro-LGBTQIA+, and accommodating to all abilities and circumstances. We stand against bias, intolerance, and discrimination of any kind.
- Foster work environments that are welcoming to and inclusive of everyone. Employees will feel comfortable and represented at offices and events. Equitable opportunities for success will exist for everyone. We will actively recruit candidates of diverse backgrounds to broaden and strengthen our employee population.
- Ensure our external work reflects our beliefs and our mission.We will position our marketing to represent our diverse industries and customer base. We will foster diversity, equity, and inclusion discussions at our events and within industry associations.
- Create community partnerships.We will actively partner with community organizations who lead the way in social justice work to affect necessary changes where we work and live.
Integrative Practitioner’s promise:
Integrative Practitioner aims to influence and encourage an ecosystem for equitable representation and the open exchange of ideas by committing to the following:
- Actively seeking out healthcare practitioners and subject matter experts from diverse backgrounds to contribute to Integrative Practitioner’s content library
- Addressing inequities in integrative healthcare with analytical content pieces driven by Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) thought leaders
- Sharing third party resources that discuss DEI issues in healthcare
- Improving Integrative Practitioner’s web design for optimal accessibility
- Increasing the number of webinars that offer closed captioning
- Actively avoid scheduling digital events during high holy days of all faiths
If you have recommendations on additional steps that Integrative Practitioner can take to create a more inclusive environment and/or drive DEI initiatives in the integrative space, please contact Integrative Practitioner Director, Faith Irek.
Digital Product Director, IntegrativePractitioner.com
Marketing Coordinator, IntegrativePractitioner.com
Sales Manager, IntegrativePractitioner.com and Integrative Healthcare Symposium
Group Vice President, IntegrativePractitioner.com and Integrative Healthcare Symposium
Connect With Us
Any health-related information is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider for any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, or before embarking on any lifestyle, nurition, or wellness program.