The Integrative Practitioner Quarterly Journal offers an interdisciplinary approach to complementary and alternative medicine, with patient protocols, case studies, and exclusive interviews for the latest insights on integrative healthcare. This journal is published four times per year under the leadership of Katherine Rushlau, editor of Integrative Practitioner.
This inaugural issue focuses on practice management as well as innovation in integrative clinical practice.
Included in this issue:
• Direct Pay Offers Opportunity for Integrative Professionals
• Why Do Integrative Practices Fail?
• Components of a Successful Marketing Plan
• A Better Patient-Centered Office Layout
• Practitioner Spotlight: Q&A with Tara Bernstein
• And more!
Call for Submissions
Practitioners from all integrative healthcare disciplines are invited to submit original articles or papers for consideration. E-mail editor Katherine Rushlau at firstname.lastname@example.org.