Subject Matter Expert
Integrative Practitioner actively seeks subject matter experts to assist in the development and delivery of educational articles, products, and programs.
We are looking for enthusiastic members of our healing community, with vast integrative patient care experience, who can draw from their own expertise and knowledge to come up with timely topics and put together content that include clinical takeaway and case examples. All disciplines are encouraged to apply.
Apply to serve on the Subject Matter Expert Registry today and be among the first to learn of new opportunities. Qualified applicants are approved and offered assignments on an as-needed basis. As a hired subject matter expert, you will be required to complete a brief orientation call and mentoring period.
- Enhance your curriculum vitae/resume
- Collaborate with healthcare colleagues nationwide
- Gain writing, research, and presentation experience
- Receive compensation and complimentary resources
- Opportunity to serve on Editorial Board after one year
Apply Today if You:
- Are currently licensed or certified as an integrative healthcare provider
- Are currently working, teaching, or conducting research in this field
- Have teaching, presenting, peer-reviewing, or writing experience
- Have at least five years of patient-care experience
You must meet all requirements listed above to apply. Applicants who do not meet all requirements will be automatically denied.
Complete an online application, which will be reviewed within 14 business days. You will be required to submit a current curriculum vitae/resume, job description, and letter of recommendation. If self-employed, you will also be required to include a description of professional responsibilities and a statement of commitment and ability to participate. Incomplete applications will be denied.
Have a question?
E-mail Integrative Practitioner Editor, Katherine Rushlau, at.