GI Stability supports the GI tract by delivering targeted prebiotic action, supporting a healthy gut microbiome, and feeding the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Designed for everyday and acute gastrointestinal (GI) needs
- With prebiotic 2’-FL: studies show that 2’-FL helps support the growth of beneficial bacteria*^
- May help support the immune system
- Contains Collinsonia Root, which has been historically used to support normal elimination and digestive health*
- ^To date, shown in multiple animal studies, infants, and one adult human study.
- Chan, Y.K., et al. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism, 2013. 63(suppl 2)(Suppl. 2): p. 28-40.
- Ruan, W., et al. Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2020: p. 1-11.
- Gibson, G.R., et al. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol, 2017. 14(8): p. 491-502.
- Yu, Z.-T., C. Chen, and D.S. Newburg. Glycobiology, 2013. 23(11): p. 1281-1292.
- Bode, L. Glycobiology, 2012. 22(9): p. 1147-1162.
- Marcobal, A., et al. J Agric Food Chem, 2010. 58(9): p. 5334-40.
- Shukla, S.D., et al. Clinical & Translational Immunology, 2017. 6(3): p. e133.
- Budden, K.F., et al. Nature Reviews Microbiology, 2017. 15(1): p. 55-63.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.