Vision Care Through a Natural Lens: An Integrative Medicine Case Study
When it comes to eye health, many patients don’t pursue care until something goes wrong and they need an ophthalmologist for treatment. From a practitioner standpoint, conventional eye care focuses mostly on addressing acute symptoms, correcting impairments with a prescription and updating annually until vision changes slow or disease develops requiring surgery. Natural, preventative approaches in the eye care world are lesser known.
In this case report, we review a patient struggling with various eye health concerns, including dry eye and digital eye strain. Featuring expert perspectives from Rudrani Banik, MD, Marc Grossman, OD, LAc, and Heather Skeens, MD, CFMP, this report highlights integrative and natural medicine approaches to treating the eyes as well as preventing vision strain and promoting optimal eye health.
Included in this resource:
- Patient information and case study
- Vision tests and comprehensive eye assessments
- Treatment plans addressing vision concerns
- Case approaches, including nutrition, supplementation, and lifestyle recommendations
- Long-term goals and maintaining patient engagement
- Sample integrative eye health questionnaire
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected].