Components of a Successful Nutrition Protocol
The healthcare industry is shifting from one-size-fits-all to a personalized approach to patient care. As nutrition is an integral part of the integrative medicine model, a tailored plan is crucial for long-term patient success.
In this comprehensive resource, author Kellie Blake, RDN, LD, IFNCP, overviews fundamental nutrition concepts and components of an effective tailored nutrition plan, so practitioners can make better recommendations for specific patient needs.
Included in this resource:
- Outline basic nutrition concepts
- Review the nutrition care process
- Detailed components of a nutrition care plan
- Step-by-step development of nutrition protocols for common conditions
- Four condition-specific nutrition case studies
- Printable in-depth nutrition intake form with food diary
- Sample follow-up form for continued success
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected].