Clinical Research Guide for Integrative Healthcare Professionals
Scientific research can be complex, confusing, and occasionally contradictory. In today’s digital world, patients are more connected than ever to healthcare advances and may come to you with questions about new and emerging research. Therefore, it is incumbent upon healthcare practitioners to effectively analyze scientific research and extract the appropriate information for the patient.
In this guide, we review the different types of scientific studies and how to understand and analyze a scientific paper.
Included in this resource:
- Overview of research methods and clinical study designs
- Understanding data and statistics
- Roadmap for reading research articles
- Approaching patient research questions
- Checklist for analyzing scientific research
Available as a PDF download only.
Questions? Contact [email protected].