An Introductory Guide to Herbal Medicine
Plants have been the basis of medical treatments for much of human history, and herbal medicine is still widely practiced today. However, as the field continues to grow in popularity, much misinformation and a lack of consistent standards exists.
In this comprehensive introductory guide, author Carolina Brooks, ND, BA, IFMCP, reviews foundational concepts of herbal medicine and how to assess, diagnose, and make recommendations for improved health outcomes.
Included in this resource:
- Outline of history and available research
- Review of modern herbal medicine principles
- Herbal preparations and developing herbal-based protocols
- Safety guidelines for practitioners
- Common herbs and botanicals
- Worksheets and patient case studies
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected].