More Than A Gut Feeling: Supporting Your Microbiome with Nutrition
Pre-Conference Presented by: Standard Process
The goal of this program is to explore the microbiome from an overview, detox, nutrition, and hormone point of view. This course will provide the latest research available and conclude with actionable items a doctor can apply with their patients when it comes to gut health.
On completion of this program, attendees will:
- Understand the microbiome and the factors that may affect the microbiome
- Explore the mechanisms of detox and how it supports gut health
- Describe phytonutrients and how they play a role in microbiome health
- Dive into SIBO and how it affects the gut
- Understand hormone's role in microbiome health
- Discuss microbiome testing as an actionable way to assess patient health
This presentation was recorded at the 2022 Integrative Healthcare Symposium Annual Conference.