Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10 and plays a key role in producing the cellular energy your organs need to keep functioning - for example, cellular energy is what makes your heart pump. A lamp is powered by electricity. A car is powered by gas. Your heart and other organs are powered by cellular energy.
Benefits of The Ubiquinol Form of CoQ10
CoQ10 has interested researchers for many years, but the Ubiquinol form of CoQ10 has been commercially available in America for less than two decades. In that short time, more than 60 peer-reviewed clinical and research studies have been performed and over 1,800 scientific papers have been published regarding Ubiquinol, and its health benefits.
This large and still growing amount of research has found that the Ubiquinol form of CoQ10:
• Supports optimal heart health
• Supports the body's cellular energy production
• Helps prevent damage in the body caused by oxidative stress
• Replenishes CoQ10 blood levels depleted by statin cholesterol medicines
• Is a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals that may otherwise damage healthy cells in the body
The Kaneka Quality Standard
From start to finish, Kaneka Ubiquinol’s manufacturing process incorporates the highest standards of safety, and consumers look for the Kaneka Quality Seal to ensure they’re taking the high-quality Ubiquinol Kaneka is known for.