Ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and resources for integrative healthcare professionals
Latest News Updates and Statistics
The latest news updates from Integrative Practitioner include:
- NIH officials call on healthcare providers to understand COVID-19 vaccine facts, unknowns. Click here to learn more.
- Integrative Healthcare Symposium postpones May edition. Click here to learn more.
- HHS extends COVID-19 public health emergency. Click here to learn more.
- CDC updates clinical considerations for COVID-19 vaccine. Click here to learn more.
- COVID-19 variants may lead to false negative tests, FDA says. Click here to learn more.
- Early convalescent plasma treatment reduced COVID-19 progression in older adults. Click here to learn more.
- Analysis of COVID-19 immune response post-infection points to protective immunity. Click here to learn more.
- Researchers urge caution with remdesivir as COVID-19 treatment. Click here to learn more.
- Study suggests brain damage is a byproduct of COVID-19 illness. Click here to learn more.
- COVID-19 causes more severe disease than seasonal influenza, study finds. Click here to learn more.
- Greatest risk factors of mortality from COVID-19 identified in new findings. Click here to learn more.
The total number confirmed cases as press time, according to the John’s Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center, is 97,676,361 with the largest number of cases coming from the following countries:
- 24,643,586 cases in the U.S.
- 10,625,428 cases in India
- 8,697,368 cases in Brazil
- 3,637,862 cases in Russia
- 3,553,802 cases in the United Kingdom
- 3,046,491 cases in France
- 2,456,675 cases in Spain
- 2,428,221 cases in Italy
- 2,412,505 cases in Turkey
- 2,117,110 cases in Germany
- 1,972,345 cases in Colombia
- 1,843,077 cases in Argentina
- 1,711,283 cases in Mexico
- 1,464,448 cases in Poland
- 1,380,807 cases in South Africa
There are currently 420,726 deaths linked to COVID-19 in the U.S. and 15,103,446 have recovered. Click here for the latest statistics provided by Johns Hopkins University.