Ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and resources for integrative healthcare professionals
Latest News Updates and Statistics
The latest news updates from Integrative Practitioner include:
- Mouthwashes and oral rinses may inactivate coronaviruses. Click here to learn more.
- COVID-19 antibodies may last at least three months, study suggests.Click here to learn more.
- New blood test may predict which COVID-19 patients develop severe infection. Click here to learn more.
- Certain pre-existing conditions increase mortality risk for COVID-19. Click here to learn more.
- Review confirms CDC guidance about infectivity of novel coronavirus. Click here to learn more.
- FDA approves remdesivir as first treatment for COVID-19. Click here to learn more.
- Severe COVID-19 linked to overactive immune cells, study says. Click here to learn more.
- Air pollution may make coronavirus more severe for some patients. Click here to learn more.
- CBD could reduce lung damage from COVID-19. Click here to learn more.
- Link between blood type and COVID-19 susceptibility, study finds. Click here to learn more.
The total number confirmed cases as press time, according to the John’s Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center, is 44,081,789 with the largest number of cases coming from the following countries:
- 8,781,354 cases in the U.S.
- 7,990,322 cases in India
- 5,439,641 cases in Brazil
- 1,553,028 cases in Russia
- 1,244,242 cases in France
- 1,116,738 cases in Spain
- 1,116,609 cases in Argentina
- 1,033,218 cases in Colombia
- 920,667 cases in the United Kingdom
- 901,268 cases in Mexico
- 892,497 cases in Peru
- 717,851 cases in South Africa
- 588,648 cases in Iran
- 564,778 cases in Italy
- 504,525 cases in Chile
There are currently 232,147 deaths linked to COVID-19 in the U.S. and 5,879,289 have recovered. Click here for the latest statistics provided by Johns Hopkins University.