Ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and resources for integrative healthcare professionals
Latest News Updates and Statistics
The latest news updates from Integrative Practitioner include:
- Large study looks at COVID-19 infection and subsequent mental health, neurological conditions. Click here to learn more.
- Weight and cholesterol levels linked to COVID-19 risk. Click here to learn more.
- Federal health agencies recommend pausing Johnson & Johnson vaccine amid clotting reports. Click here to learn more.
- Study examines prevalence, risk factors for nonconvulsive seizures in hospitalized COVID-19 patients. Click here to learn more.
- High-fiber diet may help control inflammation associated with COVID-19, study finds. Click here to learn more.
- Longitudinal study finds neutralizing COVID-19 antibodies may last days to decades. Click here to learn more.
- CDC updates travel guidelines for vaccinated people. Click here to learn more.
- COVID-19 vaccines effective in pregnant and lactating women. Click here to learn more.
- Countries respond to WHO report on origins of COVID-19. Click here to learn more.
Non-invasive skin swab could quickly detect COVID-19. Click here to learn more.
The total number confirmed cases as press time, according to the John’s Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center, is 138,416,498 with the largest number of cases coming from the following countries:
- 31,423,436 cases in the U.S.
- 14,074,564 cases in India
- 13,673,507 cases in Brazil
- 5,210,772 cases in France
- 4,622,464 cases in Russia
- 4,393,337 cases in the United Kingdom
- 4,025,557 cases in Turkey
- 3,809,193 cases in Italy
- 3,387,022 cases in Spain
- 3,085,142 cases in Germany
- 2,642,242 cases in Poland
- 2,604,157 cases in Argentina
- 2,585,801 cases in Colombia
- 2,291,246 cases in Mexico
- 2,168,872 cases in Iran
There are currently 578,125 deaths linked to COVID-19 in the U.S. and 24,696,230 have recovered. Click here for the latest statistics provided by Johns Hopkins University.