Ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and resources for integrative healthcare professionals
Latest News Updates and Statistics
The latest news updates from Integrative Practitioner include:
- Studies suggest vegan diet boosts vaccine efficacy, reduces COVID-related morbidity and mortality. Click here to learn more.
- Two doses of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine highly effective for at least six months, study finds. Click here to learn more.
- Nasal microbiota could point to who develops COVID-19 symptoms. Click here to learn more.
- New research finds COVID-19 may trigger Guillain-Barré syndrome. Click here to learn more.
- Pregnant women who receive COVID-19 vaccine pass antibodies to newborns, study finds. Click here to learn more.
- Researchers identify new way to encourage vaccinations and masking. Click here to learn more.
- FDA authorizes boosters for some patients. Click here to learn more.
- Delirium common consequence of severe COVID-19, study finds. Click here to learn more.
- Distinct immune response identified in early phase of COVID-19 infection. Click here to learn more.
- Researcher finds menstrual changes plausible after COVID-19 vaccination. Click here to learn more.
The total number confirmed cases as press time, according to the John’s Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center, is 236,735,143 with 44,085,931 cases in the U.S.
There are currently 727,895 deaths linked to COVID-19 in the U.S. and 34,395,882 have recovered. Additionally, 6,388,963,634 vaccination doses have been administered worldwide. Click here for the latest statistics provided by Johns Hopkins University.