Live from the Institute for Functional Medicine Annual International Conference 2018
The 2018 Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) Annual International Conference was held May 31 through June 2 at the Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, Florida. Leaders in functional and integrative medicine gathered to discuss the intricacies of autoimmune disease, and the role the integrative healthcare community plays in both policy and science surrounding these complex conditions. Integrative Practitioner reported live from the session rooms and the show floor, bringing you the breaking news and insights from some of the top speakers and exhibitors.
Click below to explore our complete live coverage.
- IFM officially introduces new leadership team
- Terry Wahls, MD receives prestigious Linus Pauling Award
- Breaking News: Natural Partners and Fullscript announce strategic merger
- Autoimmunity and the role of toxicants
- Lab evaluation for environmental triggers and autoimmune disease
- Uncovering the truth about celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity
- Fasting and autoimmune disease
- Assessing and treating autoimmunity