Educational Membership

Students must provide proof of current enrollment and good standing in a healthcare program from an accredited fulltime undergraduate or graduate degree program. If you do not meet the qualifications for the student membership, the professional membership will still be available to you.

Acceptable forms of proof of enrollment include a student ID with a listed graduation date; a transcript; or a letter from your university's registrar or admissions office confirming fulltime enrollment. Educational members will be required to re-submit proof of enrollment annually upon renewal date. 

* Student members do not qualify for the Integrative Practitioner Gold members' discount of 25% off Integrative Healthcare Symposium Continuing Education Conference pass or Standard Conference Pass, but may qualify for a student discount directly with during event registration.