Treating Type 2 Diabetes with Lifestyle Medicine
Managing type 2 diabetes is a complex process that requires a holistic approach tailored to patients’ individual lifestyles for continued compliance.
In this case report, experts work with a patient struggling to control her type 2 diabetes. Featuring expert perspectives from Mona Morstein, ND, Robert Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, FAKTR, and Christine Arnholt, NBC-HWC, FMCHC, this report highlights nutrition, supplement, and lifestyle recommendations for addressing type 2 diabetes.
Included in this resource:
- Patient information and case study
- Initial intake assessments and special case considerations
- Treatment plans addressing glucose management, healthy eating, and exercise
- Short- and long-term goals to enhance patient accountability and engagement
- A Sample SMART goals worksheet
- Sample behavior change contract
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected].