The Integrative Healthcare Team: A Pain Management Case Study
In today’s healthcare industry, the integrative healthcare model can take many forms. A care team may include interdisciplinary members of one clinic, or it may include a network of different practitioners in one community.
In this case study collection, we review a chronic pain patient and how she interacts with a collaborative integrative healthcare team to heal and achieve optimal health and balance. Featuring expert perspectives from Kellie Blake, RD, LD, IFNCP; Catherine Darley, ND; Joel Kreisberg, DC, PCC, CCH, NBC-HWC; Julie Luzarraga, LICSW, DCSW; and Robert Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, FA, the authors, acting as members of the patient's care team, walk the reader through integrative collaboration in practice.
Included in this resource:
- Patient information and case study
- Outlining integrative care collaboration
- Sample care calendar
- Care plans for health coaching, nutrition, sleep, chiropractic, and mental health
- Long-term goals and maintaining patient engagement
- Several take-home ideas to implement in patient practice
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected].