Supporting Immune Resilience in Patients: An Integrative Medicine Case Study
In light of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), many patients are tuned in to the importance of building immune system resilience. Whether someone is considered at-risk or simply wants to maintain their health, there are several steps practitioners can suggest to put patients in the best position to prevent or overcome illness, and achieve optimal health throughout life.
In this case report, we review a patient who experiences frequent illness but is ready to take steps to improve her health and wellbeing. Featuring expert perspectives from Laura Rokosz, PhD, Kim Furtado, ND, and Devon Golem, PhD, RD, LDN, the authors walk the reader through immune resilience boosting health protocols in practice.
Included in this resource:
- Patient information and case study
- Treatment plans addressing diet, lifestyle, environment, and stress management
- Case approaches including nutrition, supplementation, and lifestyle recommendations
- Long-term goals and maintaining patient engagement
- Sample health history form
- Sample stress assessment
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected].