Nutrition Foundations for the Gut Microbiome
The gut microbiome has taken center stage in integrative medicine over the last several years. Microbes surround every tissue and cell inside and outside the body, and humans possess more microbial cells than they do human cells. The microbes contained on and within us are instrumental in literally every aspect of life and health, and contribute to processes such as immune defense, energy production, and metabolism.
In this comprehensive foundational guide, author Kellie Blake, RDN, LD, IFNCP, delves in to how gut microbes affect health, what nutrition and lifestyle-related factors can help or harm the gut, and actionable steps for improving gut microbiome balance.
Included in this resource:
- Overview of gut microbiome fundamentals
- Gut research progress and current status
- Enhancers and disruptors of the gut microbiome
- Strategies for enhancing gut balance
- Clinical application and case studies for specific health conditions
- Guide to fermented foods
- Three-day gut-friendly menu with recipes
- BONUS FOR GOLD MEMBERS ONLY: Digestive health questionnaire
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected].