Mental Health and Chronic Stress: An Integrative Medicine Case Study
Many patients struggle optimizing their mental health and managing chronic stress. Beyond the mental, emotional, and spiritual health implications are the many physical manifestations that can affect an individual’s ability to both function and thrive.
In this case report, we review a patient struggling with chronic stress. Featuring expert perspectives from Peter Bongiorno, ND, LAc, Julie Luzarraga, LCSW, and Bill Reddy, LAc, DiplAc, this report highlights integrative and natural approaches to evaluating and managing mental health and chronic stress, as well as strategies to promote long-term health.
Included in this resource:
- Patient information and case study
- Integrative mental health assessments and laboratory testing
- Treatment plans addressing acute symptoms
- Case approaches, including nutrition, supplementation, environmental, and lifestyle recommendations
- Long-term goals and maintaining patient engagement
- Sample integrative mental health questionnaire
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected].