Holistic Approaches to Whole-Person Health: An Integrative Medicine Case Study
The fall and winter months can be difficult for many patients. Whether someone experiences severe drops in energy and motivation as seen in seasonal affective disorder (SAD) or simply wants to prevent the health-related setbacks often associated with this time of year, there are many recommendations practitioners can make to help their patients maintain or improve their physical and mental wellbeing.
In this case report, we review a patient who struggles with anxiety, depression, and chronic pain that worsens in fall and winter, but is ready to learn more holistic approaches to address her symptoms. Featuring expert perspectives from Carolina Brooks, ND, BA, IFMCP, Melissa Carr, BSc, Dr.TCM, and Bill Reddy, LAc, DiplAc, the authors walk the reader through whole-person, natural medicine protocols in practice.
Included in this resource:
- Patient information and case study
- Treatment plans addressing physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing
- Case approaches including nutrition, supplementation and herbal medicine, lifestyle recommendations, and manual therapies
- Long-term goals and maintaining patient engagement
- Recipes for whole-person health
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected].