Addressing Inflammation with Nutrition and Lifestyle: An Integrative Medicine Case Study
Personalized treatment plans help patients feel more empowered on their path to better health and wellness.
In this case report, experts work with a discouraged and frustrated patient to address chronic inflammation, weight management, and mental health concerns. Featuring expert perspectives from Lillie Rosenthal, DO, Robert G. Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, FAKTR, and Ayla Barmmer, MS, RDN, LDN, this report highlights nutrition and lifestyle recommendations for healing chronic disease as well as strategies for greater long-term wellbeing.
Included in this resource:
- Patient information and case study
- Initial intake assessments and laboratory testing
- Treatment plans addressing chronic, ongoing symptoms
- Nutritional, supplemental, and lifestyle approaches to reduce inflammation
- Short- and long-term goals to enhance patient accountability and engagement
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected].