Addressing Autoimmunity: An Integrative Medicine Case Study
Autoimmune diseases affect millions of Americans each year, with a higher prevalence of cases occurring in women. Conditions like Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis have debilitating symptoms, but all too often go misdiagnosed or undiagnosed altogether, or are completely mismanaged in conventional medical approaches.
In this case report, we review a patient diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, struggling to manage symptoms and maintain quality of live. Featuring expert perspectives from David Brady, ND, DC, CCN, DACBN, IFMCP, FACN, Kellie Blake, RD, IFNCP, and Carolina Brooks, ND, IFMCP, this report highlights integrative and natural approaches to evaluating, diagnosing, treating, and managing autoimmune diseases, as well as strategies to promote long-term health.
Included in this resource:
- Patient information and case study
- Integrative and functional medicine assessments and laboratory testing
- Treatment plans addressing acute symptoms and chronic care
- Case approaches, including nutrition, supplementation, environmental, and lifestyle recommendations
- Long-term goals and maintaining patient engagement
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected].