Burnout Syndrome and Compassion Fatigue: A Self-Care Guide for Integrative Practitioners
The U.S. healthcare system is evolving toward a person-centered, whole-person approach. The physician, however, is focused outward, and not on the fact that he or she is also a patient in need of self-care and life balance. As a result, there is an epidemic of practitioner burnout across the healthcare continuum.
Integrative Practitioner is pleased to bring you this Self-Care Guide for Integrative Practitioners written by Nancy Gahles, DC, CCH, RSHom(NA), OIM. In this comprehensive digital resource, Dr. Gahles offers expert advice and several self-care techniques, which are evidence-informed and, if followed, will assist the healthcare provider with guidance regarding our own nurturing and life balance.
Included in this e-book:
- Defining burnout
- Identifying who is at risk for burnout and compassion fatigue
- Common signs and symptoms
- Interventions and treatment techniques
- Self-care practices, tips, and tricks
- Risk assessment questionnaires
- Sample health investment portfolios and fillable worksheets
This guide is a great resource for any practitioner in the integrative healthcare community.
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected]