Integrative Practitioner is the only interdisciplinary resource and community for integrative practitioners. Our goal is to support the wide spectrum of integrative healthcare professionals and organizations in becoming more successful in their practices, to effect positive improvements in the current standards of healthcare and policy, and to strengthen common ground among all constituents. To support these efforts, the site will be the destination for thought leadership and sharing of ideas and experiences. In addition to weekly articles, biweekly newsletters, and monthly podcasts, the editors at Integrative Practitioner maintain a robust lineup of special projects centered on monthly focus topics.
To foster collaboration and among licensed practitioners and healthcare professionals who aim to advance integrative medicine and interact with leaders in their respective fields. Practitioners and professionals will improve patient care and enhance their businesses through peer interaction, evidence-based scientific research, forums to discuss best practices, clinical outcomes, protocols, policy, and through a robust marketplace educating professionals on the most credible and innovative products and services that support the integrative model of healthcare.
Our parent company, Diversified Communications produces Integrative Practitioner, Natural Medicine Journal, and The Integrative Healthcare Symposium in New York, NY.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Mission Statement
As a leader in the global exposition, conference, and digital media industries, Diversified Communications (owner and operator of Integrative Practitioner), recognizes its responsibility to drive discussions and actively advance the principles of racial equality, social justice, and inclusion. We believe that our communities are richer, stronger, and more dynamic when they are diverse, equitable, and welcoming.
Diversified Communications’ Mission:
- Acknowledge that change begins from within.We will educate ourselves to champion diversity, equity, and inclusion. We will be staunchly anti-racist, pro-LGBTQIA+, and accommodating to all abilities and circumstances. We stand against bias, intolerance, and discrimination of any kind.
- Foster work environments that are welcoming to and inclusive of everyone. Employees will feel comfortable and represented at offices and events. Equitable opportunities for success will exist for everyone. We will actively recruit candidates of diverse backgrounds to broaden and strengthen our employee population.
- Ensure our external work reflects our beliefs and our mission.We will position our marketing to represent our diverse industries and customer base. We will foster diversity, equity, and inclusion discussions at our events and within industry associations.
- Create community partnerships.We will actively partner with community organizations who lead the way in social justice work to affect necessary changes where we work and live.
Integrative Practitioner’s Promise:
Integrative Practitioner aims to influence and encourage an ecosystem for equitable representation and the open exchange of ideas by committing to the following:
- Actively seeking out healthcare practitioners and subject matter experts from diverse backgrounds to contribute to Integrative Practitioner’s content library
- Addressing inequities in integrative healthcare with analytical content pieces driven by Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) thought leaders
- Sharing third party resources that discuss DEI issues in healthcare
- Improving Integrative Practitioner’s web design for optimal accessibility
- Increasing the number of webinars that offer closed captioning
- Actively avoid scheduling digital events during high holy days of all faiths
If you have recommendations on additional steps that Integrative Practitioner can take to create a more inclusive environment and/or drive DEI initiatives in the integrative space, please contact Integrative Practitioner Director, Katherine Shagoury.
Editor, Integrative Practitioner
Avery St. Onge
Associate Editor, Integrative Practitioner and Natural Medicine Journal
Digital Product Director, Integrative Practitioner and Natural Medicine Journal
Marketing Manager, Integrative Practitioner and Natural Medicine Journal
Marketing Coordinator, Integrative Practitioner and Natural Medicine Journal
Sales Manager, Integrative Practitioner, Natural Medicine Journal, and Integrative Healthcare Symposium
Group Vice President, Integrative Practitioner, Natural Medicnie Journal, and Integrative Healthcare Symposium
Connect With Us
Any health-related information is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider for any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, or before embarking on any lifestyle, nutrition, or wellness program.