Integrative Practitioner seeks Registered Dietitian for editorial board
Integrative Practitioner seeks a passionate Registered Dietitian to join our Editorial Board. We are looking for enthusiastic members of our healing community, with vast integrative patient care experience, who can draw from their own expertise and knowledge to come up with timely topics and put together content that include clinical takeaway, case examples, or other forms of take-home knowledge.
Editorial Board members commit to writing regular feature article contributions on timely topics relevant to their area of expertise. With the growing demand for nutrition-related content, the ideal Registered Dietitian candidate will commit to writing one article per month.
As a member of our distinguished Editorial Board, you will have an active voice in shaping Integrative Practitioner content and will be given top priority in participating in special projects, such as e-books and webinars. Terms are one year and may be renewed. This is a contracted position and will be compensated based on in-house rates.
- Enhance your curriculum vitae/resume
- Collaborate with healthcare colleagues nationwide
- Receive compensation
- Receive complementary Integrative Practitioner membership and resources
Apply Today if You:
- Are currently licensed or certified as an integrative healthcare provider
- Are currently working, teaching, or conducting research in this field
- Have teaching, presenting, peer-reviewing, or writing experience
- Have at least five years of patient-care experience
Registeed Dietitians may click here to submit an application.