Integrative Practitioner Quarterly Journal: Volume 1, Issue 3
This issue focuses on integrative healthcare policy and regulation from the past year, as well as developments that could affect patient practice going forward.
Included in this issue:
- Integrative healthcare policy: A year in review
- Whiplash Associated Disorder: The pathway from acute to chronic pain
- Avoiding pain drugs with laser therapy
- The case of persistent low B12 levels
- What makes a mental health provider an integrative practitioner?
- Q&A with Corie Edwards, ND