Managing an Integrative Healthcare Practice in a Post-Pandemic World
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic rocked the healthcare industry. Practitioners had to sharply pivot and adapt their businesses to a new normal, adjusting nearly ever aspect of clinical practice. Some practices embraced the challenges and were able to maintain or even grow their businesses, while others are still unsure what these uncertain times may bring.
In this practical guide, author Heather Skeens, MD, CFMP, a practice management expert, ophthalmologist, and founder of her private practice, outlines operational challenges and the strategies she employed to maintain business operations during COVID-19 and beyond, to assist integrative practitioners in restructuring their healthcare practices in a post-pandemic world.
Included in this resource:
- Detailed practice management considerations
- Developing policies and procedures amidst a pandemic
- Adapting to a digital healthcare landscape
- Ensuring financial stability in uncertain times
- Maintaining practitioner health and wellbeing
- Sample telemedicine contract
- COVID-19 practice management checklist
Available as a PDF download only. All sales final/non-refundable.
Questions? Contact [email protected].