This packages includes sessions covering current research and treatment protocols as they relate to environmental health and the impact of environmental exposures on human health and disease throughout the lifecycle.
By purchasing this package, you will receive:
- Proactive Approaches to Reduce Environmental Exposures: Avoidance, Lifestyle Changes, and Practical Resources
- Epigenetics and Energy Healing: The Beginnings of a Theory
- Stress, Genetics, and the Metabolism: Relevant Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms that are Modifiable Through Nutrition and Lifestyle
- The Practical Application of Human Social Genomics
- Optimized Wellness from 20-80—A Spotlight on Men’s Health
- Generative Bioinformatics
These presentations were recorded at the Integrative Healthcare Symposium Annual Conference.