This is a full time employed position (part time can also be considered) for a physician who either has experience in or has a strong desire to become trained in integrative medicine at Tustin Longevity Center
This is a full-time employed position (part-time can also be considered) for a physician who either has experience in or has a strong desire to become trained in integrative medicine at Tustin Longevity Center (TLC) in Tustin, California. He or she will work closely with the Medical Director, Rita Ellithorpe, MD who has 25 years + experience in integrative medicine. Dr. Ellithorpe is an international leader in combining the best approaches of standard medical treatments with complementary and alternative medicine. The individual in this position will join a team of energetic and creative professionals committed to innovative, prevention-focused services and programming aimed at fostering the latest approaches of cutting-edge medicine to maximize science-based health care for our valued patients.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Incorporation of integrative medical services within the professional parameters of therapeutic lifestyle changes for standard of care.
• Participation in new innovate clinical research programs directed for publication in reputable peer-reviewed medial journals.
• Provision of primary health care for patients, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention involving a collaborative relationship with the Medical Director
• Develop and implement prevention programs on a variety of health and wellness issues (e.g. sexual health, diet/nutrition, stress management, men’s health, women’s health using methods that have been proven effective within our clinic.
• Develop educational programs that target all conditions and that aim to achieve early identification and early intervention of health issues. Plan and implement on-going program evaluation to establish effectiveness of programs
• Compassionate and heart-felt desire to provide dedicated and responsible high level standards of health care to patients
Internist, GP, family practitioner or DO who has experience or strong interest in being a part of the burgeoning field of integrative medicine.
Please email resume to: [email protected]