Randi Drinkwater guided eight members of the Integrative Practitioner community, through a detailed, seven-step process for leveraging marketing to grow their practices.
Integrative Practitioner’s Marketing Forum is officially over but the learning opportunity is just beginning!
Over the past eight-weeks, Integrative Practitioner’s very own marketing expert, Randi Drinkwater, guided eight of your peer practitioners through a detailed, seven-step process for leveraging marketing to grow their practices.
We invite you to take a look at the Discussions and learn from their hard work!
Please join us, as we share 8 unique plans that will give you marketing insight on the following topics:
- Aggressive Plans for Practice Growth
- Establishing a General Practice
- Transitioning from Public to Private Practice
- Relocating an Established Practice
- Putting Your Longevity/Years in Practice to Work for You
- Reaching Out to New Patients/Clients Beyond the Area You Already Serve
Even more exciting, over the next few months, IP will be sharing with you, in the spirit of continuing education, the final marketing plans —starting with Establishing a General Practice.
Be on the look each week as we post availability.
In love and light…Marnie