presented by Mary Jo Kreitzer, PhD, RN, FAAN
Examine some of the key concepts and principles of integrative nursing in this recorded presentation. These include: clinical and business cases to further advance the integrative nurse model; their applications across clinical settings and patient populations; aligning with organizational vision, mission and priorities; and building a sustainable infrastructure. Dr. Kreitzer also allows for a Q&A portion with the live audience at the end of the recording.
Recorded: February 2016
- Describe core concepts and principles of this nursing model.
- Describe the clinical and business case to further advance the integrative nurse model.
- Describe applications of integrative nursing across clinical settings and patient populations.
- Describe strategies to align with key organizational objectives.
- Describe strategies to build a sustainable infrastructure to support integrative nurses.