Articles and other resources on practice management topics.
- If Not Endorsement, Tolerance At Least, Please
- The Politics of Transforming Healthcare
- The Partnership in Integrated Practice
- Strategies for Integrating Your Practice – Naturopathic Medicine and Integrated Healthcare
- Integrative Versus Integrated – What is the Difference and Why is this Important?
- Integrated Medicine: It’s All About the Patient
- The Future Looks Bright… Step Into the Light
- What Do Top Practitioners Know About Getting More Clients Than They Can Handle?
- 10 Ways to Give Your Office a Face-Lift
- Age to Age: Insight into Managing a Multigenerational Staff
- Better Off Alone? Why Physicians Don’t Merge
- Consumer-Driven Health Plans: Latest Challenge to Practices’ Cash Flow
- Educate Patients on Billing Policies to Improve Your Bottom Line
- How a Successful Litigator Decides Whether or Not to Sue You
- How to Perform Your Own Practice Operational Assessment
- Practice Management Secrets: Get Personal with Customer Service
- Self Assessment for Practices Considering Electronic Medical Record Systems
- Six Elements for Creating a Framework for Employee Motivation and Performance
- Why Your Practice Must Do Background Checks
- Working with Patients with Physical Disabilities
- Practitioner as Patient, Who is Taking Care of Us?
- How Happy Are We?
- Delivering the Care… A Better Way?
- An Open-Minded View
- A New Commitment for the New Year
- Collaboration is at the Core of Healing
- Day One at the Integrative Center…
- The Journey to an Integrative Practice
- Communicating Your Integrative Healthcare Services: Creating Presentations “For the Ear”
- Communicating Your Integrative Healthcare Services
- Helping Patients Tune Into Their Bodies to Decide Which Movement is Best for Healing
- Alternative Growth Streams, Inc.
- Compass Natural Marketing
- The Courtyard Market
- Modern Times Marketing
- Marketing Your Practice
- Work Satisfaction
- Practice Management
- Marketing Forum – Growing Your Practice (Aug. 6-Oct.1; Read only)
- Teleconference: Using Online Communities, Blogs and Social Networks to Support Your Integrative Practice (listen to the archived recording)