Our Community of healthcare professionals relies on participation and knowledge sharing. Ask what you can do for your community There are many ways you can contribute to the Integrative Practitoner Community Content Contributions Submit an Article, research, or case study. We are also interested
Our community of healthcare professionals relies on participation and knowledge sharing. Ask what you can do for your community! There are many ways you can contribute as a member:
- Post a comment, join a discussion, rate an article or answer a quick poll.
- Submit an article, research, or case study. We are also interested in your topic or interview ideas. Send us a link to something you found on the web you think is important to share.
- Submit a Quick Poll question. Once we receive a quick poll suggestion we then notify the member that it has been received. The question is then read and sometimes edited for grammar and to make sure that it is written in an unbiased way. We then place the member question into a queue and will put it up on the site in the order that we receive them.
- Start a discussion on a question you have for your peers, or share an experience that will be meaningful to other practitioners. Just go to the discussion area and start a new Topic. If you need a new category established, just ask.
- Become a moderator. If you are interested in moderating a discussion area, contact us for consideration.