The Forum will empower a select group of eight practitioners, including yourself, to be thought leaders amongst your practitioner peers as you actively participate in growing your own practice through guided marketing approaches.
Integrative Practitioner is offering a free marketing workshop to empower you to grow your practice. Don’t miss this opportunity!
The Forum will empower a select group of eight practitioners, including yourself, to be thought leaders amongst your practitioner peers as you actively participate in growing your own practice through guided marketing approaches. The Forum will be designed to fit the needs of each Forum participant to ensure you gain exactly what you need.
Over the course of an eight week period (Aug. 5-Sep. 30), you will be working in tandem with our Marketing Advisor, Randi Drinkwater, through a hands-on marketing experience to build a marketing plan specifically tailored for growing your practice.
What’s In It For You?
- Free individualized marketing consultation with IP Marketing Advisor – Randi Drinkwater
- Opportunity to build a marketing plan specifically tailored for your practice as you assess your obstacles to practice growth and define a marketing plan-of-action to resolve leveraging seven key marketing attributes
- Each practitioner who participates – and fully satisfies panel requirements (see below) – will receive a free marketing tool (choice of a direct mail campaign or a website template) from Alternative Growth Streams
- Must participate on three conference calls to be scheduled at the beginning, middle and end of Forum (two group calls and one individual call) to discuss marketing needs
- Must add weekly notes each Wednesday related to your questions, current challenges and progress to the Integrative Practitioner Discussion Board
- Share your overall experience and final marketing plan with the Forum and the Integrative Practitioner member community
RSVP BY Thursday, July 31 with your full contact information and why you would like to be part of the Forum.
Eight members will be confirmed and sent full workshop details by August 4.
Note: The entire workshop is free of charge. The first required Forum conference call is scheduled on August 6.
In good health,